Self-Assessment Scale Results - Personal Dynamic Growth Class
Growing Your Extraordinary Inner Child
WA-DCFS Sessions held 02/01/11 - 04/19/11
Participants in a PDGP group (shortened form of the 12 month AT group program) completed survey forms at the beginning and conclusion of the 12 weeks. Each rated their ability levels in the 15 areas of life using the indicators: poor, fair, good, very good, excellent.
Responses were totaled & are shown with comment from some below.
1. Level of self-esteem recognition 6. Ability to protect self 11. Ability to handle crisis
2. Ability to feel instinct 7. Ability to protect children 12. Ability to identify feelings
3. Ability to make decisions 8. Ability to solve problems 13. Ability to express feelings
4. Ability to trust appropriately 9. Ability to identify crisis situations 14. " to create/maintain support system
5. " to form healthy relationships 10. Ability to avoid crisis 15. " to identify areas for further growth